Its a lovely alliteration (figure of speech) and it was an amazing time working with my newest dear friend model Mayank Gupta. He was shot by photographer Kavish Sinha and styled by Ankisha Mehta, for his portfolio as an actor.
Lets see, how to achieve a flawless look (on your guy) and be photographically perfect.
(Taken from my beloved BlackBerry)
- Prep and prime the skin with Clarins Beauty Flash Balm and a generous dose of Laura Mercier Oil Free foundation primer.
- Apply an anti-shine Shiseido Pore Minimizing Cooling Essence on the areas where pores seem to be visible.
- Begin with Makeup Forever HD Foundation where I mixed 123 and 153 to achieve a color that went perfect with Mayank's Olive Complexion.
- Conceal the under eyes with Kryolan Derma D5 + D64 with a fluffly Real Techniques Deluxe crease brush. This gives almost an air brushed finish.
- Contour the face with a mixture of Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer and MAC Remotely Grey eyeshadow. (I used MAC Emote blush which is no longer available). I contoured under the cheek bones, bridge of the nose, sides of the forehead, the jawline and the hair line, to give a 3 D appearance to the face.
- Some essential grooming on the brows, curling lashes and a tint of a mascara completes the look.
- I dusted the face with Kryolan Derma Loose Powder in P5 which is supposedly waterproof.
- Apply Kiehl's Lip Balm to take care of chapped lips.
And that's all folks. Many thanks to the team and it was wonderful working with Mayank.
Hope you liked the article. Do let me know in the comments.