Yesterday I did this makeup for Prerna that was inspired by the Hollywood sirens using the mesmerizing eye makeup techniques of makeup maven Charlotte Tilbury.
I love a warm golden bronze eye on an olive skin. It just looks ethereal and glowing and blends well the skin's coloring. Also we had a chance to use some brand new products as I am doing Prerna's makeup after a long time. She has been busy with the pre-production of 3 Hindi films and thence mostly out for meetings and work with no time to glam up. The glam days are on the way and I am sure that I'll be able to share the innovative looks that we have done together.
So lets have a quick look at the products and some anecdotes and relevant links on product information and their applications.............
(Do not mind the tonal difference in the face and neck coloring. It is not from the flash back from Becca foundation stick which has SPF 30. This is the bad effect of a point and shoot camera that Canon Ixus 220 HS and the bad lighting is).
- Seacret Spa Recover Gold Core Timeless Face Serum
- Seacret Spa Intensive Moisture Cream
- Laura Mercier Face Primer Oil Free
- Guerlain Meteorites Perles Light Perfecting Primer in Blanc De Perle
- Shiseido Sheer and Perfect Foundation SPF 15 in O40 - applied on the centre of the face and blurred outwards with a foundation brush.
- Benefit Fake Up Concealer Stick - 02 Medium - I applied this hydrating concealer in the under eye area, around the nose and on the sides of the lips.
- Becca Stick Foundation SPF 30+ in Mallow - applied on the entire face in a thinnest layer possible. It has color correcting properties and is a genius product worth giving a try.
- MAC PRO Setting powder - Peach - Delicately applied all over the face
- Tarte Cosmetics Cheek stain in Tipsy
- Edward Bess Blush Imperiale in Dessert Blossom - applied diagonally from the apples of the cheeks towards the temple to give a face lift.
- Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Bronzer in 02 Brunettes
- TheBalm cosmetics - Mary Loumanizer highlighter - applied on the heights of the cheeks, t-zone, above the cupid's bow.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin - bestest primer potion ever to get the most amazing primed lids. The champagne pearl catches lights perfectly and makes the eyeshadows shine better.
- Guerlain Retractable Cream Kohl and Liner in Black Jack - one of the darkest blacks I have ever used. Line the upper lash line and 3/4 th of the lower lash line. Join the lines in the outer corner to create a wing that goes straight and not towards the brow. This is a sober feline flick.
- LORAC Pro Palette - I used the Black in the outer corners and in the outer crease. Joined and defined the crease with Sable eyeshadow.
- Tom Ford Eyeshadow Quad in Cognac Sable - Dark brown on the outer crease and blended into the black. Same dark brown in the entire crease and diffused into Sable which acted as a transition color. I applied the medium coppery brown on the entire eye lid and blended into crease. Then I applied the golden beige eyeshadow in the inner corners and under brow bone for subtle highlights. Then with a MAC 219 pencil brush I smoked out the dark brown shade on the lower lids.
- NYX Pearl Pigment in ORO - With a damp brush I applied the pigment on the centre of the eye lid to give a 3 Dimensional effect.
- Givenchy Parad'eyes liner in Dream in Black - I traced this amazing and intensely black lacquered liner on the eye pencil that I traced on the upper lash line. The eye pencil acts as a guide for a the perfect liquid liner application and also a good base for it to stay on.
- Curl lashes with Charlotte Tilbury Life Changing lashes eye lash curler which I bought from the most amazing Shivani.
- Chanel Inimitable Intense in Noir - applied 2-3 coats on upper and lower lashes.
- Elizabeth Arden Bold Eye pencil in Platinum - applied in the inner rims to make the eyes look bigger and beautiful.
- Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain in 102 Coral Mutin
And thats it folks!!!
Hope you liked the look. Do let me know in the comments.
Thanks a lot!!!