I had fun working with Photographer Shikha Sharma and Brazilian Model Viktorya for this shoot. It was a lovely catalogue shoot featuring Indian clothes and the model looked perfect and very appealing in traditional yet modern Indian ensembles. Please pardon me for the photo quality. They were clicked from my Blackberry and I am liking the way they turned out. I also met the lovely Parita and gave her the blush she got from the blog sale. All went well and I went home with a promising cheque as a payment for the day.
Lets have a quick look at the products used....
Eye Makeup Inspired by the Feline Flick of Charlotte Tilbury.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
- Estee Lauder Mattifying Primer
- Guerlain Parure Aqua foundation
- Kryolan Dermacolor Foundation
- Kryolan Translucent Powder
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Shiseido Multi Shade Enhancer in S1
- MAC Blush in Hipness
- LORAC Behind the Scenes Eyeshadow Primer
- MAC Eyeshadow in Cork and Brown Down
- TheBalm Shady Lady no.02 palette - Devilish Danielle
- MAC Pigment in Vanilla
- Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Black
- Max Factor Liquid Ink liner in Blazing Brown
- Uroparis False Lashes no.57
- L'Oreal Lash Architect 4 D Mascara
- Kiehl's Lip Balm - Cranberry Flavour
- MAC Lipstick in Twig + Kinda Sexy
- MAC Lipglass in Hey Sailor!!
- MAC Lip Mix in Fuchsia + White
- Inglot Duraline + Kryolan Eye Sealer
- MAC pigments - Violet and Corn Flower
- Maybelline Hyperglossy liner
- MAC Lipstick in Girl About Town + Fuchsia Lip Mix
- Clinique Blushing Blush in Smoldering Plum
- MAC Lip Mix in Burgundy + Crimson + White
Hope you liked the looks. I am waiting for the final pictures and shall update them in my portfolio. Do let me know in the comments.
Thanks a lot.